Vorstellung David's Trees, Cliff Variation, Glacial Ice

Dieses Thema im Forum "[Skyrim] Modveröffentlichungen" wurde erstellt von Kleiner Prinz, 25. Juli 2016.

1. Kleiner Prinz

Kleiner Prinz Ratsmitglied

Die Mods von David sind eine echte Bereicherung für jedes Skyrim.
    Darum stelle ich hier mal seine drei Mods vor, welche für die Landschaft ein echter Hingucker sind.

Zitat von David dazu:

Why another tree replacer?
    I am Canadian and so am unfortunately very familiar with snow so I know it usually sits on trees in clumps and piles not in a fine dusting.
    The snow on the vanilla trees looks like the
    spray on snow you buy for your Christmas tree if you live in Florida and love to collect porcelain figurines of angels.
    Instead, I wanted something like this:
    snowy trees.
    The other thing I wondered is where are all the baby trees?
    There are no saplings anywhere.
    So I made some. Canada is also full of
    muskeg so I tried to reproduce that environment in the Hjaalmarch area.

Da wären also:

David's Trees by David

Skyrim » Landscape Changes
    Added: 24/07/2016 - 06:59AM
    Updated: 25/07/2016 - 02:18AM
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77330/?

David's Dirt Cliff Variation by David
    Added: 25/07/2016 - 12:10AM
    Updated: 25/07/2016 - 02:20AM
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77348/?

David's Glacial Ice by David
    Added: 25/07/2016 - 02:18AM
    Updated: 25/07/2016 - 02:18AM
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77352/?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Edit: Hier noch ein SPOILER zu Trees: ​
    David's Trees
    This mod will overhauls pines of Skyrim

Overall the difference is subtle, the profile and color of the trees is pretty similar to vanilla so if you like the original feel of skyrim but want more realism this is a good mod for you. It is also much more performance friendly than most other tree replacers.

Update: The folder structure for the Lods was incorrect. Corrected, just uninstall the previous lod and download the new one.

Why another tree replacer?
    I am Canadian and so am unfortunately very familiar with snow so I know it usually sits on trees in clumps and piles not in a fine dusting.
    The snow on the vanilla trees looks like the spray on snow you buy for your Christmas tree if you live in Florida and love to collect porcelain figurines of angels.
    Instead, I wanted something like this: snowy trees. The other thing I wondered is where are all the baby trees?
    There are no saplings anywhere.
    So I made some.
    Canada is also full of muskeg so I tried to reproduce that environment in the Hjaalmarch area.

What does the Mod do?
    1. Replaces all pines in skyrim​
    2. Replaces ‘pine shrubs’ with saplings​
    3. Replaces ‘thicket’ with young shore pines​
    4. Replaces snow ‘thicket’ with leafless willow branches​
    5. Replaces the vine maple in the snowy areas with a sapling​
    6. Replaces dead trees in Hjaalmarch with Shore Pines (Optional esp)​
    7. Slants trees around witch's house to make it more creepy (Optional esp)​
    8. Lods for the trees. (Optional File)​

Note, if you don’t want to replace things just delete them from your Data\meshes\folder

Performance?
    My trees have pretty low triangle counts in comparison to many modded trees and are only slightly higher than the original vanilla trees. The shore pines are lower poly than the trees they replace so you might even experience a tiny increase in performance around there.

I know we are all trying to stretch our PCs to the limit so I tried to balance between the lowest V-Ram/highest quality. So, for example, the snowy and non-snowy trees share 1 texture instead of 3 separate textures (as in vanilla) which may result in lower memory usage in areas that feature snowy and non-snowy trees.

Esp have been cleaned in TES5edit. No dirty edits, no errors, no identical to masters.

Any Issues?
    The Lods are killing me. I have been trying to make the lods look decent but… they are bad. If anyone can figure it out please do.

Animations, I wanted the Shore pines to wave back and forth in the wind like the vanilla aspens but I can’t figure that out.

Support/Future updates:
    NONE - I am not going to support this mod at all because I no longer play Skyrim. If you want to work on this mod further go ahead.

Credits:
    Vurt of Skyrim Flora Overhaul: I used one of his textures in on my semi dead trees (DeadPineComboTexture3.dds). Thank you vurt! I was also inspired by his trees in the first place.

Mnbrba for convincing me to upload the mod. I was never going to release it.
    Bethesda

Permissions:
    Anyone can edit this mod and upload it without my permission (aka. Please fix all the bugs for me, lol) But you must give Credit to Vurt for the texture “DeadPineComboTexture3.dds”

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 25. Juli 2016
  2. Werbung (Nur für Gäste)
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden