Übersetzung Kvatch Aftermath DV Version 7.3 7.3

1. MC king

MC king Bürger

Und nun lade ich sie auch endlich hoch ;)

Hier ist die 7.3 von Kvatch Aftermath

erfordert = The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
    erfordert = OBLIVION PATCH v1.2 und Shivering Isles
    erfordert = DC Cyrodiil Upgrade Resource Pack
    Klick
    Klick
    Klick
    Klick

oder komplett hier bei Scharesoft

Urheber = giskard
    DV: bis 6.3 Threed, ab 6.4 MC King, Stefanu, Vogt, Kyuubi no Youko
    Website = http://www.novazone.karoo.net

AKTUELLE VERSION WICHTIGE INFORMATION vom Autor

Ab Kvatch Aftermath 7.0, benötigt diese Mod das DC Cyrodiil Upgrade Resource Pack um zu funktionieren.

Beschreibung

Kvatch Aftermath ist eine Quest/Stadt mod mit mehr als 300 neuen NPCs und mehr als 100 neuen locations.
    Die komplette Stadt ist sorgfältig gescripted, um sie lebendig wirken zu lassen.
    Die Mod fügt eine fesselnde Handlung ein. Taucht ein in das Stadtleben nach dem Angriff und versucht die Stadt wieder aufzubauen.
    Dabei begleiten euch eine Reihe realistischer Quests, als erstes die Barracken der Wachen, dann zerstörte Gebiete außerhalb der Stadt,
    das verbessert die Slums zu richtigen Häusern..
    Etabliert die Industrie um der Stadt zu helfen und sorgt für einen täglichen Ablauf. Übernehmt die Kontrolle über die Stadt und gewährleistet,
    dass ihr nur das Beste wiederfährt. Dann wirst du die Stadt in einer epischen Schlacht verteidigen, den Stolz der Bürger wiederherstellen und sie aus der Dunkelheit in das Licht führen.
    Kvatch Aftermath enthält einen voll vertonten Inhalt für jeden NPC. Die Bürger von Kvatch haben einen Wochenendmarkt, einige gehen zur Kirche, wenn die Kirchglocke am Sonntagsmorgen schlägt.
    Als Graf können Sie die lokalen Edelmänner zum Mittagessen einladen oder Ihr Gericht zu Ihrem Thronsaal auffordern und sehen, dass sie sich alle nett und ordentlich aufstellen.
    Doch auch für Erholung ist gesorgz, so gibt es eine Tänzerin die Euch unterhält, während Ihr ein Bier an der Bar trinkt.

Ich habe hier nochmal den Changelog seit 6.3 eingetragen damit ihr seht was sich alles verändert hat ( und es hat sich viel verändert.. :D )

Update 6.3 Maintaince release
    (Cyrodiil Upgrade is now fully supported by this release)
    Changed the Necromunda Quest so it can be started 4 times a week instead of 4 times a month.
    Added "Origin of the Mages Guild" Mod support to the Kvatch Mages Guild (Kvatch looks like OMG Guildhals now, without the teleport).
    Added "Fighter Guild Contracts" Mod support to the Kvatch Fighters Guild (Kvatch also offers FG contracts now).
    Adjusted the Necromancer Guild to better support "The Nercromancer" Mod (My Necromancer story is exactly same in both mods now, no odd bits).
    Removed Dustfang from the market place for lore reasons.
    Tweated the Necromancer Lore to be more accurate and still fills in the blanks the game lore leaves in this area.
    Added additional support City and Cyrodiil Life in support of my Cyrodiil Upgrade plans.
    Re-recorded half the voice lines because my acting as improved since I made them originally.
    Rewrote the epic battle endings to be more dramatic and more descriptive, previously players missed the drama of the ending, now I hope it explains it self and sets the mood correctly.
    Hid the secret trap door in the chapel, the player was never supposed to see it anyway.

Update 6.4 Maintaince release
    Locked the secret door in the chapel during the first battle of kvatch to prevent Daedra from using (makes martin slightly late but he always turns up EVENTUALLY).
    Made the Daedra used in the Kvatch battles weaker.
    Added a secret teleport between the AU and the Kvatch Mages guild as part of the OMG support.
    Removed the last traces of the Legion Tower feature that got destroyed by Tes4Gecko during a mod clean prior to 6.0 (still finding more damage it caused all the time).
    Removed Pathgrid changes from Skingrad and tweaked the warehouses instead.
    Totally rebuilt the path nodes in side kvatch and all locations added by this mod to improvement movement and clean up some path grid issues.
    Added back the topic to the slum quest that explained the player needed 10k to upgrade the slum area (still testing this).
    Various optimizations and dead wood trimmed to reduce the file size so i can add even more to it and make it grow again lol.
    Replaced Bruma Fur Armour with demoncleaner Wolf Pelt Armour (renamed to Bruma Fur Armour)
    Added demoncleaner Wolf Pelt Armour to some Bruma Traders operating out of Bruma.
    Cloned the Leather Armour Meshes and Textures for the chorrol armour to allow easy reskinning later (if anybody fancies skinning these let me know).

Update 6.5
    Repaired some more of the corrupt files a TES4Gecko mod clean left behind from the 5.3 days.
    THEN fixed the 00028E72 LazareMilvan to avoid further damage.
    Renamed the Armour Folder to Armor so the new armour will show (my mistake, sorry, english and all that)
    Please note that the corrupt files and the LazareMilvan fixes were both serious issues and have been fixed here safely without a mod reset being needed. This issue would have been fixed in 6.4 but I needed time to plan the best way to fix this issue because the fix it self causes damage and that damage had to be minimized before the fix was attempted.

Update 6.6
    Fixed a couple of NPC packages that used the old Slum Quest condition and thus never ran, this means the mason and funeral director now actually go to work.
    Fixed and Renamed the Export Profits to TAXES so the player now earns 1000GP in Taxes every Loredas Market day after the warehouse is built (Sundas is reset day, do not skip it or you do not get paid the next loredas).
    A new news paper called the Kvatch Chronicle has been created to add depth to the city and the citizens. This news paper will explain events that happen in the city as you progress though the kvatch quests but remember the quests are dynamic and these are broadly based on sections of the plot rather than individual quests in order to remain accurate. When you have finished the quests and the sisters of hope have appeared, it will highlight individual citizens in special stories so you can see what they get up to. I hope this adds to the immersion of the city and explains some of the extra depth I have added to it over the years. I may expand the news after the plot in the future and the system should allow me to do that.
    Deleted the Export Profit Quest and reworked many old quests to use a new Market Day Quest to control them.
    Fixed Many Market day issues so they execute on time most times, sound is an odd issue, often you have to enter a different cell and return to update that, just the way the game works I guess.
    Stopped Toby Lank selling to players who are not Thieves Guild Members
    Stopped Necromancer Merchants selling to players who are not Necromancers guild members.
    Tweaked Various Necromancer packages so they appear around kvatch after the Necromunda quest is completed.
    60 new lines of voice acted dialog to bring the city to life and expand one the NPCs jobs and backgrounds.
    New street signs
    New Bard who will sing to you for a small fee.

Update 6.7

Forced martin to go to the chapel on time every time after the battle of kvatch without the player needing to wait 1 hour anymore.
    Altered the early Count of Kvatch quest so the player gets his briefing from Ocato (and a log entry) instead of a just log entry.
    Edited Ocatos original greeting NQDImperialCityNPC "Excuse me, the Empire doesn't run itself, you know. Submit a complaint to the usual department and I'm sure someone will take care of it." so it is no longer an automatic goodbye message, this allows the player to speak to Ocato.
    No edits to Ocato him self was made for compatibility reasons.
    This version adds support for the Elder Council Mod to the Kvatch Aftermath mod.

Update 6.8

Revamped the castle dancer in side kvatch. Now it comes in 2 flavours, Male or Female and dances to music. Also it uses one of Umpas dance idleanims so the dance is more interesting too. Also the Dancers how have a new topic of their own called dance, so if they ever stop dancing, you can order them to start dancing again. Now the Girls can enjoy the dancing too :)

Update 6.9

Added support for The Elder Council Mod. Attaining Imperial Rank of Duke or Duchess in the Elder Council Mod will cause your Kvatch Rank to rise to Duke or Duchess when you return to the Great Dinning hall inside Kvatch. Why make the player enter that room first ? Well you can only reach that room after you have become Count and upgraded the castle, that is why :) Please note that none of the quests were edited, this mearly fixes the ranks seen in the player stats so Kvatch and TEC Ranks match once you become Duke or Duchess. Added support for Legion Players. Any Legion Greeting that does not name the players rank is a Kvatch Aftermath Legion feature. The feature has been added to all City Guards and all Legioneers so all NPCs performing Police like duties will recognise you as a Legioneer as you pass by anywhere in Cyrodiil. This last feature will support any Legion Mod but is intended to support TEC. If you use The Elder Council (TEC) Mod, you must be wearing the Legion Uniform and be on duty before other NPCs will greet you as a Legioneer.

Update 7.0 (Major Update)
    Kvatch Aftermath now requires Cyrodiil Upgrade Resource Pack to work.
    http://www.novazone.karoo.net/Cyrodiilupgraderesourcepack.htm

Failure to install this pack will result in your game crashing before it reaches the main menu. Moved the Kvatch Necromancer Guild in to several cells I added to the Cyrodiil Upgrade Resource Pack, this one move will allow many cool features to work in the future. Moved all Lich Spells over to the resource pack, move the mark of lich over to the resource pack, moved corpious summonus over to the resource pack. Started using Cyrodiil Upgrade Resource Pack features in Kvatch, including staffs, robes, weapons, armour and lots and lots of very cool things. Look our for rabbits, foxes and bats inside kvatch as additional wildlife as well as the new Alchemy sink and oven test driven in kvatch for the first time. Those are in the resource pack, kvatch is just using them. Fixed several spelling errors. Fixed the greenarrow pointing out the castle during the battle of kvatch. Fixed misc other issues too. Various changes to the castle including a revamp of the counts room.

Update 7.1

I accidently packed the old esp with 7.0 and after removing the omod of 6.9 and reinstalling, other issues appeared caused by mod corruption from an old mod clean using tes4gecko back in 2006 I believe. I do not use those tools for tasks like that anymore because of the damage they caused to Kvatch Aftermath and the reason why Kvatch Aftermath is the only mod to have these problems of mine today is because it is the only mod I stupidly cleaned using those tools. In this case Banners placed all the way back in v1 that where finally replaced in 7.0 appear to have become corrupted and once removed, where replaced by the original banners beth made as if by magic. I have since corrected this minor annoyance. Any old feature from before the time of the mod clean has a chance of being corrupted too so I expect to see this issue appear again in the future. Still, this one is fixed at least.

Update 7.2

Removed the Colovian Cupboards from the counts room because they where missing their colision boxes. Previous contents you placed there should be available as normal.

Update 7.3

Changed the Necromancer living quarters to Public access.

Der Link zum Thread bis 6.3 ist hier:
    http://www.scharesoft.de/joomla/forum/showthread.php?t=11740

Ich habe Threeds Grundlage von Version 6.3 genutzt und den rest mit dem Team übersetzt. Dank Threed blieb uns viel Arbeit ersparrt, er hat echt viel geleistet. Die deutschen Schilder durften wir auch aus den vorigen Paketen übernehmen.

Ich wünsche euch viel Spaß bei der Mod, über Rückmeldungen (falls etwas vll noch nicht ganz funktioniert oder wenn ihr etwas gut findet ) etc. würden wir uns sehr freuen.

Gruß

MC King

P.S.
    Wollt ihr auch nen Download?.

PPS:

Ausnahmsweise :D

DOWNLOAD

oder hier bei Scharesoft

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 3. November 2009
    Fern Gally, Smsm143, Sam9 und 23 anderen gefällt das.
  2. Werbung (Nur für Gäste)
  3. kiiin

kiiin Bürger

Jaa super danke:)

4. Hazzel

Hazzel Ehrbarer Bürger

Vielen Dank für die Übersetzung! Ich hab sie sehnlichst erwartet :).

5. Bernd009

Bernd009 Ehrbarer Bürger

Hi MC king,
    sehr gut das es mal eine neue Version von KA gibt. Gut gemacht.

6. Piet

Piet Ehrbarer Bürger

Danke Mc king für die neue Version von Kvatch Aftermath.

Kann ich die alte Version mit der neuen überschreiben oder muss ich vorher die alte Version löschen und noch mal von vorne mit dem Mod beginnen. Ich Frage deshalb weil ich bei der älteren Version schon alle Quest erledigt habe.

Piet

7. Master of Desaster

Master of Desaster Freund des Hauses

Vielen dank dafür

8. Fellan

Fellan Freund des Hauses

Danke, hört sich ja großartig an was da alles verbessert wurde seit 6.3.

Mal eine Frage: Bis jetzt habe ich "Kvatch Rebuilt" genutzt, habe da aber bisher nur den Zettel bekommen, der mich darüber informiert, dass in Kvatch Hilfe gebraucht wird. Held von Kvatch bin ich. Kann ich jetzt einfach Kvatch Rebuilt deaktivieren und Kvatch Aftermath installieren? Dürfte es ja im Grunde keine großen Probleme bei geben.

9. Master of Desaster

Master of Desaster Freund des Hauses

vorher ein cleansave wäre gut. Das heisst mod deaktivieren ingame gehen weit von Kvatch weg gehen speichern. Und dann Aftermath aktivieren. Vlt vorher mit Wyre bash schauen ob die mod auch wirklich raus ist.

10. trader2

trader2 Bürger

@Fellan

Bei zumindest einer von beiden Kvatch-Mods sollte man gemäß Readme die Mod per Konsolenbefehl deaktivieren. Ein einfaches Deaktivieren der esp reichte nicht.
    Keine Erinnerung, welche es war.

Fellan gefällt das.
  11. Fellan

Fellan Freund des Hauses

Naja, dann werde ich mir die wohl nochmal durchlesen, bevor ich umsteige.

12. bjoernret

bjoernret Hausbruder

Danke für die Übersetzung :good:

13. Scharesoft

Scharesoft Administrator Mitarbeiter

Die neue Version ist nun auch hier zu finden :)

Steve und MC king gefällt das.
  14. Merin

Merin Freund des Hauses

Danke für die Übersetzung! Werde wohl doch mal von Kvatch Rebuilt auf Kvatch Aftermath umsteigen, das klingt nämlich sehr gut :D

MfG,

Merin

15. Dante2000

Dante2000 Hausvetter

Bis auf ein paar kleinen Rechtschreibfehlern sieht es ganz gut aus,jedoch habe 2 Fragen.

1) Man bekommt eine Nachricht von Jauffre,diesen soll man in der Weynon Priorei antreffen. Zu Schade das bereits Jauffre im Wolkenherschertempel ist und der auch kein Topic bezüglich dieses Themas hat. Also eine Quest die man nicht beenden kann.

2) Wie und wo kann ich die Quest "Der Feind vor den Toren" erledigen? Ich bin momentan ein einer Mine in der ich bis zum Ende durchgelaufen bin. Am Ende gibt es aber eine obere Ebene auf die man nicht hinaufkommen kann,jedoch sind dort Gegner die man erledigen muss.

Hoffe Ihr könnt helfen :)

Dante 2000

16. Piet

Piet Ehrbarer Bürger

@Dante 2000, bei der Mine gibt es einen Seitengang und die Quest Feind vor den Toren ist die letzte Quest, erst musst du alle anderen Quest erledigen.

Dante2000 gefällt das.
  17. Aspiria

Aspiria Freund des Hauses

Hi,
    ich habe nur die Version 6.3 gespielt und da war es so:

Im späteren Verlauf der Quests musst du irgendwann mal (ich glaube insgesamt 5) Ruinen, Höhlen säubern. Und wenn du das getan hast, ist diese Quest erledigt. Diese neue Version kenne ich noch nicht. Könnte anderst sein.

Bernd009 und Dante2000 gefällt das.
  18. NijvenAshan

NijvenAshan Neuankömmling

Habe das Problem, das Oblivion abstürzt, sobald ich in die Nähe von den Cheydinhal-Ställen komme. Soweit ich das sehen kann, setzt KA in der dortigen Nähe ein Gebäude hin. Hab' jetzt schon alle anderen Mods deaktiviert und nur mit einem Default-Charakter gespielt und trotzdem immer wieder ein Absturz. Habt ihr vielleicht eine Idee, woran das liegen könnte? Oblivion ist neu installiert und KA ist am Ende der Ladereihenfolge...
    CUO hat ich übrigens komplett drauf und aktiviert...

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 9. September 2009
  19. Snakeman

Snakeman Abenteurer

Vielleicht liegts an nem anderen Mod? sry kann Dir leider dazu auch nichts sagen.
    Aber ich habe einen Bug und zwar, wenn ich auch Kvatch raus laufe und wieder rein will ist keine Türe mehr da :?:

Für Hilfe wäre ich echt dankbar :-D

20. NijvenAshan

NijvenAshan Neuankömmling

Hab außer Oblivion, COBL DV und Kvatch keine Mod mehr drin... hab ja extra alles neu installiert. mmm, wenn ich damit keine Abhilfe finde, dann muß ja doch wieder auf KR wechseln, so ein Mist..:cry:

21. Stefanu

Stefanu Freund des Hauses

Hast du das CUO ressource Pack geladen? Ist vielleicht eine dumme Frage von mir, es ist aber für die 7.3 -Version nötig.

22. Werbung (Nur für Gäste)
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden