Autor: hucifer
    Übersetzer: norden
    Version: 1.1.1
    Download: skyrimnexus.com / scharesoft

Original und Readme: skyrimnexus.com

Benötigt in der neuen Version: skyrim.nexusmods
    1HD Weapons on Back

Beschreibung:

Die Mod ermöglicht Euch das Schmieden und Aufwerten von Rabes Rüstung, Handschuhen, Stiefeln und den passenden Schwertern.

Es ist nur eine Übersetzung der schönen Mod von hucifer. Ich danke Ihm für die Erlaubnis dazu.

ps:
    Ich mag mein Spiel ohne Sprachen Salat, deshalb übersetze ich mir die Mods, die mir gefallen.
    Es sind nur kleinigkeiten, die ich mache, aber warum soll ich nicht den einen oder anderen, dem es gefällt, teilhaben lassen.

Gerald.JPG Gerald5.JPG Gerald3.JPG Gerald4.JPG Unbenannt3.JPG

original readme:

Following on from my Iorveth Light Armor mod, here's a Light Armor version of Geralt's Armor from The Witcher 2. This is still a WIP, so keep your eyes open for further updates.

Please note that the original ports of the textures/meshes are not my work. I took L0rd0fWar's Geralt and Iorveth texures and made them into standalone armor sets. Any requests for other Witcher 2 models should therefore be directed at him. The swords come courtesy of Dahaka002011's Witcher's Blades mod. If you like this mod, please go and give them both your endorsement!

Thanks also to TheXenophobe for hi darker pants retexture, now included in the main download as of v.07b

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Features

- Standalone mod that doesn't replace any existing NPC armor.
    - Benefits from Light Armor skill and perks.
    - Male armor only.
    - Craftable from a forge.
    - Fully improvable on a workbench.
    - Two different sets of Raven's Armor: a basic un-enchanted version and an upgraded version complete with some good witchery enchants.
    - Fully craftable and improvable dual Witcher's steel/silver swords. (v0.4b)
    - Slimline armor. (v0.4b)
    - Silver sword comes in 1H/2H variants. (v0.5b)
    - Cat potion (Night Eye effect) available for sale at Khajiit caravans. Very handy if you use a mod that makes dungeons darker! (v0.6b)

A few notes on armor ratings and balance:

After deliberating over whether to make Geralt's armor light or heavy, I decided to try and find a happy medium between both. I feel light armor is more appropriate for a witcher, but as anyone who has played a light-armored character on Expert or Master knows, melee combat can be extremely unforgiving on the high difficulty settings. I have therefore allocated armor ratings which I think give sufficient survivability without being overpowered. If you disagree, I'd love to hear your comments.

About the new swords:

In addition to making them craftable and improvable, I also tweaked the weapon stats. I've made them swing faster to fit in with Geralt's style of fighting, but reduced the damage to make them balanced. This puts them in between the vanilla 1H and 2H swords in terms of speed and damage. (Also, the Silver sword does a little less damage than the Steel, but it swings slightly faster to compensate).

Version 0.6beta - New Silver sword available with 1H attributes and animations, although it still benefits from 2H skills / perks and levels 2H skill. * Note that you must first install nockchaa's 1HD Weapons on Back mod, or it will be drawn from the hip instead (in 3rd person mode).*

Known Issues:

- The armor looks like Wolf Armor in crafting/inventory screens for the time being. I have the jacket mesh finished but the other pieces are causing stability issues, because apparently the process of adding brand new (i.e. non-replacer) ground meshes to Skyrim is still very buggy. Once I figure out a way around it, I'll release an update.

Additional Recommended Mods:

+ High Res Face Maps for Men - younger-looking male faces.

+ AOF Believable Hair - Finer hair textures.

+ New Skin and Hair Colors - to make Geralt's hair more milky white than the default grey/white color.

+ Witcher Eyes - replaces the default yellow eye texture.

+ Duel - Combat Realism - improves melee combat in Skyrim by putting an emphasis on blocking and conserving stamina while also improving the enemy AI.

+ PISE - increases the difficulty and level scaling. I recommend playing with this mod on Master difficulty and not using health potions. This makes alchemy very useful and means you actually have to use your poisons and fortify armor/weapon potions if you want to survive bosses and groups of enemies.

Installation:

1. Just drop the .esp file, textures and meshes folders into your skyrim/data folder. Merge if prompted.
    2. Make sure the plugin is enabled by using NMM or the Data Files option in the Skyrim Launcher.
    3. Important! - If you are using both this and the Iorveth Light Armor mod, make sure that the Geralt plugin is loaded after Iorveth's in the load order, or some of the Light Armor perks will not work.

How to get the armor:

Available at the forge, under the MISC tab (requires the Steel Smithing perk):

Un-enchanted:

Raven Boots
    Raven Gloves
    Raven Armor

Upgraded and enchanted:

Superb Raven Boots - (Stamina regenerates 30% faster.)
    Superb Raven Gloves - (Created potions are 20% more powerful.)
    Superb Raven Armor - (+20% magic resistance and Two-Handed weapons do 10% more damage.)

Alternatively, you can add the items via the console:

1. Open the console with the `(tilde) key.
    2. Type "help raven 4" (without quotes). The items will show up with the necessary item codes. You might have to hit PgUp a couple of times first.
    3. Use the command "player.additem xxxxxxx 1" (without quotes). E.g. player.additem 0d01001 1

How to get the Witcher swords:

Available at the forge, under the MISC tab (requires the Steel Smithing perk). To improve the Silver sword, you need at least 60 Smithing Skill and the Arcane Blacksmith perk.

Alternatively, you can add the items via the console:

1. Open the console with the `(tilde) key.
    2. Type "help witcher 4" (without quotes). The items will show up with the necessary item codes.
    3. Use the command "player.additem xxxxxxx 1" (without quotes). E.g. player.additem 0d01001 1

Changelog:

N.B. - I have not changed the name of the .esp since v.02b because I realised that doing so would mean that anyone upgrading from an older version would lose all their gear. Hence, all subsequent versions will continue to be named "Geralt_RavenArmor_v02b.esp".

Version 0.7b

+ Sword belt added! Meshes/textures borrowed from L0rd0fWar's Seltkirk Armor model.
    + Fixed a lighting bug where the armor would occasionally appear totally black.
    + Minor armor retexture.
    + TheXenophobe's darker pants retexture now included as the default.

Version 0.6b

+ Silver sword now comes in both 1H/2H variants in the same plugin.
    + Cat Potion now available to buy from Caravans. (Night Eye effect, lasts 5 minutes).
    + Reduced the size of Geralt's boots.

Version 0.5.1b

+ Fixed a bug where the 1H silver sword was leveling 1H skill despite benefiting from 2H skill and perks.

Version 0.5b

+ Witcher's Silver Sword now behaves like a 1H weapon.
    + Silver sword damage decreased / swing speed increased.
    + Steel sword damage increased / swing speed decreased.

Version 0.4b

+ Geralt has been on a diet. Slimmer armor (see screenshots for comparison).
    + Reduced dual sword clipping when Steel sword equipped.

Version 0.3b

+ Added Witcher Swords.

Version 0.2b

+ Fixed a bug which prevented the Matching Set and Custom Fit perks from working properly.

I'm new to modding, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone finds a bug or two. Please let me know in the comments and I'll try to fix it asap.

Credits:

A big "thank you" goes to L0rd0fWar for doing the port and for giving me permission to make the mod standalone, Dahaka002011 for his cunning dual swords trick, and to CD Projekt Red for creating/releasing their awesome Witcher 2 textures.
    [​IMG]

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 22. Februar 2012
  2. Werbung (Nur für Gäste)
  3. Suzie Q

Suzie Q Ehrenmitglied

Das Plugin ist nun auch hier zu finden :)

4. Belfas-Adorn

Belfas-Adorn Reisender

Danke für die Übersetzung und Vorstellung dieser Mod.

5. TheDarkRuler

TheDarkRuler Hortator

Das sind mal Rüstungen die mir gefallen.
    Danke dafür. :good:

6. norden

norden Reisender

es gibt eine neue version, die 0.6b

7. Suzie Q

Suzie Q Ehrenmitglied

Die aktuelle Version ist nun auch hier zu finden :)

8. norden

norden Reisender

leider sind wir jetzt bei 0.7:D

9. Suzie Q

Suzie Q Ehrenmitglied

10. norden

norden Reisender

die 0.9b behebt ein paar kleine fehler

11. Suzie Q

Suzie Q Ehrenmitglied

12. norden

norden Reisender

es gibt eine neue version, die 1.0

13. Suzie Q

Suzie Q Ehrenmitglied

14. Moesrstar

Moesrstar Hausvetter

Uii, richtig Edel :)

15. norden

norden Reisender

wir sind bei 1.2

16. Suzie Q

Suzie Q Ehrenmitglied

17. norden

norden Reisender

das ist so eine sache mit den schneidern, die hosen haben immer noch gezwackt.

sind jetzt bei 1.1.1

18. Werbung (Nur für Gäste)
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden